Grab our cheap flights to New Orleans
My-cheapflights.com is committed to providing budget flying services and gives travelers some cheap flights to New Orleans besides other destinations around the world.
New Orleans is the melting pot of so many different cultures with an amazing night life. It’s the best place to visit with your friends if you are looking to have some fun away from your usual routines. This city in the state of Louisiana lies on the Mississippi River making it an ideal holiday destination. Like most American cities, New Orleans too has a rich history which can be felt by visiting the National WWII Museum off Andrew Higgins Drive.
Some events that you can catch up with include the Behind the Lines Tour, Dine and Dance with the Victory Swing Orchestra and the Sunday Swing. It opened as the D-day Museum in the year 2000 and since then has seen a constant patronage from people all over the world.
- The Audubon Institute in New Orleans is the governing body overseeing many attractions like the Aquarium of Americas, Audubon Zoo, Audubon Butterfly garden, Insectarium and the Audubon Park.
- The Aquarium situated in Canal Street has a variety of exhibits that include the Amazon Exhibit, Mississippi River Gallery, Caribbean Reef Exhibit and the Gulf of Mexico Exhibit.
- The hurricane Katrina of 2006 had a trying effect on this aquarium killing nearly 10,000 odd fishes.
- The facility has since been revamped and now back to its old shining glory which can be visited with cheap flights to New Orleans from us.
- If you are tired from the day’s activities, then you should probably sit back and relax for some time in Jackson Square.
- A historic park found in Decatur Street you can sit here and people watch apart from listening to some local bands trying out their music here.
- You will find many artists making live portraits or paintings and selling them.
- Maybe you should pick one artist and try getting a portrait of yourself.
- Have enough of your portraits? Then get a painting of the local surroundings for some of them are really worth the penny.
Museum of Art
- The New Orleans Museum of Art is home to nearly 40,000 pieces of art by artists from all over the world belonging to different historical periods.
- You can unwind in this calm and serene place sipping away from a cup of coffee.
- Fly in with cheap flights to New Orleans and enjoy this vacation.
With all these things to do in New Orleans don’t you think it’s already time to have booked those precious air tickets? Plan your trip and then book cheap flights to New Orleans (the New Orleans Lake Front or the Louis Armstrong New Orleans).